I. What’s the thing?
II. Which word is missing?
1. Airplanes, buses, boats, helicopters, ______
2. Valley, desert, coast, hill, ________
3. Apple pie, flan, muffin, cookie, ______.
4. Paper clips, folders, stapler, notebook, _____
5. Octopus, oysters, salmon, prawns, ______
III. Synonyms and Antonyms
1. “Unhurt” is the opposite of “hurt”, true or false?
2. Which is a synonym of “starving”?
3. If a product is discontinued, that means it is produced in a smaller quantity, true or false?
4. “inpolite” is the opposite of “polite”, true or false?
5. If you want to say someone is not helpful, which word should you use?
IV. Flipping card – find a match between word and its meaning
the hairs that grow at the edges of the eyelid
the part of a person's leg above the knee
a woman's breasts
either of the two openings in the nose
the part of the body between the hand and the arm
Bạn đã vượt qua hết cả 4 chặng của bài kiểm tra chứ?
Đừng nôn nóng, kết quả sẽ được hiển thị ngay sau khi bạn điền thông tin người chơi: