Key Purpose of the Job:
The Direct Marketing Manager is responsible for building effective communications and production working relationships with shopping malls, landlords and advertising companies’ management teams in order to access advantageous advertising and customer engagement space in a cost-effective manner. The role is also for ensuring high quality events, visibility and offsite engagement for WSE Vietnam. The Direct Marketing Manager leads WSE VN Direct Salesforce team and manages its performance in terms of prospects traffic generation and quality to the centers. Finally, the role manages the selection and work execution for offline marketing suppliers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Offline marketing management
- Identify the offline visibility requirements for WSE Vietnam
- Agree with Marketing Manager and Sales Management for location marketing activities and signage
- Engage with advertising assets owners, secure offline advertising space / locations, negotiate pricing and manage contracting in collaboration with MSH legal counsel team
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create the advertising designs and execution plan
- Build productive long-term relationships with offline marketing stakeholders including shopping mall mgmt., billboard owners/agencies, landlords, …
- Activation planning and execution
- In collaboration with the Centre Sales teams, assess and analyze all activations and create a year plan to generating leads for centers
- In collaboration with the Corporate Sales team, organize engagement events at Corporate partners locations and deploy DSF team to drive WSE awareness and customer acquisition within the corporate segment
- Identify external events that are relevant for WSE and plan yearly budget accordingly
- Conceptualize, plan, execute and coordinate all external events in collaboration with the other functions of the school
- Establish effective communications to build awareness across the organization about upcoming external activities
- Measure engagement by producing external activity leads, shows and contracts generation reports for all centers
- Advise the Service team on the external activity concepts that they are planning for
- Direct Sales Force Management
- Secure effective locations for DSF deployment that will drive show performance and quality
- Determine the role allocation of the team members within the DSF function in line with their performance and competencies
- Deploy the DSF workforce across centers, external events and corporate partnership activities
- Manage the show performance and conversion for the DSF channel
- Manage the performance management structure for the DSF function
- Develop the skills and aptitudes of the DSF team members to grow within the wider WSE organization
- Communicate the company’s relevant marketing and product information to the DSF team.
- Recruitment, training and coaching
- Source, identify potential candidate and conduct interview and training in conjunction with HR
- Evaluate team member profile, skills, strengths, weaknesses and prepare training, coaching, and mentoring plan to improve performance and for career path planning
- Facilitate regular workshop, role plays, sharing between team members and with other teams as appropriate
- Ensure there are clear succession plan in each team under management.
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.