Key Purpose of the Job:
The Brand & Communication Assistant Manager is a key position responsible for adapting a brand strategy, working to ensure that a consistent, desirable message is conveyed through the company’s communications channels.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Brand & Communication strategy
- In alignment with the Marketing Manager, determine the appropriate brand message that will achieve company’s goals.
- Develop the right strategy to introduce and promote the brand message.
- Support Marketing Manager for the brand image management from design to production
- Support Marketing Manager for external & internal communications
- Creative development
- Manage the in-house content production needed.
- Creative brief to designers
- Content review for all of the social media copy, press, blog, POSM, sale-kit,…
- Ensure that WSE issues high quality English communication.
- Media Relationship
- Media invitation for events
- Manage TV & Radio media buying.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximizing opportunities for positive PR
- Collate and analyze current communications and ensure consistency.
- Build long-term relationships with journalist, influencers and key stakeholders.
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.