About Wall Street English
The world is full of people with dreams – at Wall Street English we help people realize their dreams.
Why do we teach English?
Learning English opens the door to new opportunities:
- A new job
- A big promotion
- New travel adventures
- New relationships
- New friends
- New opportunities to study abroad
- New experiences
How do we teach English?
Learning English at Wall Street English is more than just an education, it’s an experience.
State of the art curriculum aligned to the Global Scale of English
- Personalized attention
- Personalized schedules
- Native-level English teachers
- An immersion experience
- Courses for every skill level
- A proven method
- Global community
- Guaranteed results
Wall Street English Centers Around the World
Since 1972, we have helped people realize their dreams with English. Over 3 million people have been taught English at Wall Street English centers around the world.
Wall Street English – An Award Winning Business
- Korea Consumer Appraisal Index 1st in English Conversation section
- Five Star Award (Prémo Cinco Estrelas) is an independent prize given by Cinco Estrelas, a Portuguese consumer research agency.
- The Most Promising Award for HR Service Providers in Greater China
- “2017 Annual Influential Foreign Language Training Brand” award, by NetEase Education
- Winning trophy at 2017 Summit of Consumer Rights and Protection, Beijing – China Consumer Rights Journal
- Top 10 Corporate Language Training Solution Providers, in China: ‘Learning & Development Solution Provider Awards’, ‘HR Excellence Center’ (HREC)
- “Influential International Brand, for Foreign Language Training” award, Ifeng.com, a subsidiary of Phoenix TV
- Credible Brand of Foreign Language Training by Sina.com
- Trusted Brand of Foreign Language Training by Tencent
- Top Foreign Language Training Brand by Xinhuanet.com
- Influential Brand of Foreign Language Training by China.com.cn
- The Most Recognized Brand of Foreign Language Training by Netease
- Five Star Award (Prémo Cinco Estrelas)
Highest quality teaching and employment
Wall Street English International is ISO 9001:2015 certified. ISO certification is independent reinforcement of our commitment to achieving the highest levels of quality for our staff and students.
Global business with the largest education company
We have over 420 learning centers located in 29 territories in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. Utilizing both company-owned and franchised centers, Wall Street English has provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrollment of over 180,000 students.