SPEED UP FOR SUCCESS

Installment support with 0% interest

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho – The Alchemist

If these things are right for you:

01

You want to communicate fluently and confidently in English

02

You want to achieve more things in life

03

You want to overcome financial barriers to conquer your English language

The “Special support of WSE to success” program will help you achieve your dreams of speaking English confidently!

Students can pay the tuition fee in cash, installment payment via credit card or short-term loan via VIB, Home Credit, or can pay in installments in cash (divided into 2 or 3 payment times). All forms of payment will have a 0% interest rate.

Comments of learners on this program:

Đặng Kim Ngọc

“The only reason why I hesitate to choose WSE is one-time tuition payment. Now, with this program, I can pay in monthly installments and enjoy the great English learning environment here.”

Nguyễn Nghĩa

“Thanks to the WSE Education Support Program, I no longer have to worry about the course fee, I can learn English comfortably and make it progress day by day. I am pleased to recommend my friends and colleagues to study at WSE.”

No more obstacles with tuition fees.
Applies to:

You can choose one of the following payment methods:

Pay 100% of the tuition fee in cash or by card at WSE right after signing the contract

Payment 2 times:

  • 1st time: Right after signing the contract
  • 2nd time: One month after signing the contract

Payment 3 times:

  • 1st time: Right after signing the contract
  • 2nd time: One month after signing the contract
  • 3rd time: Two months after signing the contract
BANKFORMDURATIONRATE OF INTEREST
HSBC/ Sacombank/ Shinhan Bank/ CitibankInstallment6/12 months0%
SCB BankInstallment6/9/12 months0%
Maritime/ VIB Bank/ VP Bank/ TP BankInstallment3/6/9/12 months0%
BANKFORMDURATIONRATE OF INTEREST
Home CreditPay 30% of course fee in advance and the remaining 70% after applying payment plan via Home Credit4/5/6/9 months0%
VIBPay 30% of course fee in advance and the remaining 70% after applying payment plan via VIB4/5/6/9/12 months0%

 

THE BANKING SYSTEM OF WALL STREET ENGLISH
Bank information1Ngân hàngNgân hàng thương mại cổ phần Ngoại thương Việt Nam.
  Tên tài khoảnCT TNHH Wall Street English
  Số tài khoản007 1000 774 001
  Chi NhánhHCM
  2Ngân hàngNgân hàng TMCP Sài Gòn Thương Tín
  Tên tài khoảnCT TNHH Wall Street English
  Số tài khoản060 080 199 001
  Chi NhánhPhương Nam
Transfer content Center name – EC name – Student name / Contract number *
Educational Counselors (EC) will guide the specific content of the transfer.

YOUR CHANCE, DON’T WAIT!

 

Leave your information for a free consultation from WSE

Why Wall Street English is the perfect choice?

 

The flexible and suitable study time for busy adult learners.

Unique language learning method that trains your natural and comfortable reflection without taking notes. 

100% English environment with coffee, tea, air-conditioning and comfortable chairs for learners to catch up.

Educational support with 0% interest – paying in monthly tuition fees.

TAKE YOUR CHANGE IMMEDIATELY!

Do not hesitate and enjoy learning English with WSE!