Staff Spotlight: Pha Le Le
- What is your name and what do you do here at Wall Street English? My name is Phale Cassady Le and I’m a teacher at VTD.
- How long have you worked for Wall Street English? I’ve worked at WSE for 16 months.
- Can you describe a typical day for you at Wall Street English? My day consists of lesson planning and teaching as well as having conversations with students at the center.
- What do you enjoy most about your job? I enjoy getting to know the students and seeing their progress. Their personal story, their journey and their effort motivates me to be an effective teacher.
- What is something challenging about your job? In the process of helping students we have to correct their grammar/vocab and sometimes that is challenging because I don’t want to discourage them. Recognizing student’s weaknesses and trouble areas to better help them is often challenging.
- What advice would you give to someone on their first day at WSE? Remember you are seen as a role model and a representation of WSE so take your job seriously. Do whatever you can to be an effective teacher, i.e. ask questions, seek resources,