Staff Spotlight: Loc Nguyen
- What is your name and what do you do here at Wall Street English?
My name is Tran Ky Loc Nguyen and I’m a flex teacher here at WSE.
- How long have you worked for Wall Street English?
I have worked for WSE since September 2019.
- Can you describe a typical day for you at Wall Street English?
I start work at 12pm and teach till 3pm. I then have a 3 hour break which I use to go to the gym, have lunch and prepare for other classes. Once it hits 6 I start work again to 9pm.
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
The most enjoyable thing is teaching adult students who are motivated. You find you will not need to try to push students to study. They have put in the work prior and will try to study to the best of their abilities in class.
- What is something challenging about your job?
Like every job the first 1-3 months can be tough as there is a lot to wrap your head around.
- What advice would you give to someone on their first day at WSE
It’ll be overwhelming at first but after a while you’ll enjoy it and it gets easier.