Are you looking to develop as a teacher in one of the world’s most exciting companies as well as in one of the world’s most exciting countries? If the answer is yes, then Wall Street English Vietnam is the place for you!
- A competitive monthly salary
- Guaranteed fixed hours
- Performance based yearly pay raises
- Paid annual leave and all Vietnamese Holidays paid
- Fully paid Work Permit and TRC organized and submitted by our HR department
- Guaranteed 2 consecutive days off per week
- Professional Development opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Accident insurance
- International Hires – 14 hotels stay reimbursed and airport pick up
- Classes with only adults (core classes have a maximum of 5 students)
- A strong community and events
- Passionate, fun and friendly students, teachers and staff
- Outstanding state of the art facilities (light, bright, and air-conditioned)
- A modern and effective approach to language learning
- Comprehensive teaching materials
At Wall Street English Vietnam, we focus on teaching only adult learners to better facilitate meaningful interactions between our teachers and students. Here at WSE Vietnam we not only teach English but exchange ideas and cultural knowledge and have a strong focus on building ourselves not only as a center for learning English, but as an English speaking community.
Our core classes have a maximum of 5 students, allowing for more time to be spent guiding those students towards their English learning goals. Due to these smaller class sizes our students feel more comfortable and our teachers can be more focused on individual student needs.
We provide our teachers with the lesson plans and materials needed for the majority of our classes, cutting down on class prep time, while still allowing your creative juices to flow when planning our bigger Social Club classes.
Since opening in Vietnam in 2013, WSE has grown quickly with seven bustling centers spread throughout the city and Binh Duong. Our centers, which are designed to have large, open bright spaces and areas for students and teachers to relax and interact, encourage and facilitate stronger relationships between staff and students.
To maintain our high standards we provide our teachers with on-board training and ongoing professional development, ensuring our teachers are always honing their skills for the future.
With 480 centres in 29 countries across 4 continents, WSE is in the unique position of allowing our teachers to further broaden their horizons with the options of internal and international transfers and promotions.
- Native English speaker
- Passport holder from the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- University Degree
- 120-hour teaching certification with 6 hours of observed teaching (e.g. CELTA or Trinity TESOL)
- A dynamic, professional, and fun approach
- Passionate about learning and development
- Positive, flexible, hard-working, and proactive