At Wall Street English Vietnam, we focus on teaching only adult learners to better facilitate meaningful interactions between our teachers and students. Here at WSE Vietnam we not only teach English but exchange ideas and cultural knowledge and have a strong focus on building ourselves not only as a center for learning English, but as an English speaking community.
Our core classes have a maximum of 5 students, allowing for more time to be spent guiding those students towards their English learning goals. Due to these smaller class sizes our students feel more comfortable and our teachers can be more focused on individual student needs.
We provide our teachers with the lesson plans and materials needed for the majority of our classes, cutting down on class prep time, while still allowing your creative juices to flow when planning our bigger Social Club classes.
Since opening in Vietnam in 2013, WSE has grown quickly with seven bustling centers spread throughout the city and Binh Duong. Our centers, which are designed to have large, open bright spaces and areas for students and teachers to relax and interact, encourage and facilitate stronger relationships between staff and students.
To maintain our high standards we provide our teachers with on-board training and ongoing professional development, ensuring our teachers are always honing their skills for the future.
With 480 centres in 29 countries across 4 continents, WSE is in the unique position of allowing our teachers to further broaden their horizons with the options of internal and international transfers and promotions.
- Great premises (light, bright, and air-conditioned)
- Small class sizes (core classes have a maximum of 5 students)
- A modern and effective approach to language learning
- Comprehensive teaching materials
- Fun, friendly and professional colleagues
- Opportunities for career development and promotion
1. Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus on completion of a year of service
- Annual performance-based salary increase
- Assistance setting up a bank account
- Full training and on-going professional development
- Work Permit and Temporary Residency Card organised and paid for by Wall Street English Vietnam
- Medical, Dental and Accident insurance and medical check
- Holiday allowance: 15 days plus Vietnam national holidays
- Airport pick up and initial stay in hotel (for international hires)
2. Other Benefits:
- Quality facilities and teaching resources
- Social activities
- Welcome Pack with a guide to living in Vietnam
3. Career Pathway:
- Option to transfer between our centres and to progress into senior positions in teaching, service and management
- Dedicated academic management team support and training
- Native English speaker
- Passport holder from New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland or South Africa
- Currently base in Vietnam
- University Degree
- 120-hour classroom-based teaching certification with 6 hours of observed teaching (e.g. CELTA or Trinity TESOL). Please note we cannot accept online certificates or certificates which include online components.
- A dynamic, professional, and fun approach
- Passionate about learning and development
- Positive, flexible, hard-working, and proactive
- 1 or 2 years of ESL teaching experience preferred